
This Graco Snugride in Platinum was the perfect match... I AM SO THRILLED and am strangely ready to put the seat into the back of my car, though I think that's a tad pre-emptive on my part...
This is the Pottery Barn kids bedding we ended up choosing... YES EVEN BEFORE KNOWING THE SEX... We have a gorgeous white crib that I'll post pics of soon, thank to my niece Anna for moving into a big girl bed... So the room decor is going to be white, navy, and pale pink if it's a little princess... and for a little man, white, navy, and sage green or a blue similar to our bedroom paint color (Benjamin Moore, palladian blue). We have the crib set up and all that needs to be accomplished (besides finding out the sex of the baby so I can add the color accents) is for Daddy to paint the baby's dresser... I've also been looking at Anthropologie for the new dresser drawer handles... :)
Here is the crib that Baby W will be sleeping in... it's so gorgeous! :) I would love to find a neat chandelier for the baby's room, but may stick with the lighting that is already in there...


awe a white jenny lind- that's what I slept in as mini-lara- so classic!!
ReplyDeleteWe had the wooden Jenny Lind, that mom has now put back up after Eliza and Anna... :) The white Jenny Lind is Anna's... I love that my babe gets to use hers! :)
ReplyDelete