
Jenn Graves got me the cutest nursing cover ever... I LOVE IT! :) This pattern is precious and I can't wait to use it with my little angel baby...

We have Anne Bradley's bassinet, from a few posts ago (Pottery Barn kids preciousness), set up in our bedroom for her to sleep in when she arrives... and since I am not a huge fan of MASSIVE (ugly patterned) Pack n' Plays to be set up in our living room for naptime downstairs, we've gone the way of Rattle and Roll's Moses baskets... Blakley has a green and blue precious one for Charlie and I've done the pink and green for Anne Bradley! :) It comes with a wonderful rocker stand as well! :) If you Richmonders haven't been to Rattle & Roll yet on Huguenot Road, across from the Lilly store... well GET THERE ASAP! :)
Instead of a pack n' play... we've opted for this lightweight travel crib from Phil & Ted's. I was interested in the Baby Bjorn one, but this has the side flaps that open up, plus a top mesh flap that zips as well (PERFECT for keeping out mosquitos!).



No comments:
Post a Comment