September 4, 2009
April 22, 1010... almost 8 months old... where did the time go?Obviously the adventures of Anne Bradley's arrival stopped somewhere close to... well, her arrival! Much has gone on since my last August 3rd, 2009 post. Hatteras ended up being a blast... at 38 weeks pregnant, wallowing around in the shorebreak was about AWESOME... But alas, I went into Bellevue Elementary on September 1st, Anne Bradley's due date... and she never arrived! I had my classroom all set up for the longterm substitute though and eagerly awaited for the little Miss to arrive...
She never came. So we scheduled an induction for September 4, 2009 and once we arrived at the hospital, my little turkey had flipped for the last time and ended up being head-down and I had a surprise C-section. That's where this blog came to an end...
So... We moved from our house in Richmond on Nov. 2nd into Brad's Mom's attic while we awaited our next move... we sought out houses to buy in Richmond, yet were awaiting something even better! We got the call on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving that Brad was being offered the position in Raleigh, NC and we jumped on the opportunity! Needless to say, a LOT of praying went up about what to do... I immediately vacated my 5th grade Bellevue teaching position the week before maternity leave was over, packed the rest of Geri's attic/our makeshift home, and by the last week in December, we had set up temporary camp in a townhouse in a great location in Raleigh. Here is where I'll restart this blog! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment