Saturday, February 19, 2011

Trying again... :)

Trying again to start blogging if I can find the time! :) We are pleased to announce that Anne Bradley is going to be a big sister in September! My due date is September 27, but we are thinking the baby will be here 1-2 weeks early! SO VERY EXCITED to add yet ANOTHER adventure to this household! We (I) have purchased our newest (and one of the only) items we are hoping to buy for the arrival of Baby #2... a new stroller! We've gotten another Baby Jogger and love the brand so much! This time we've purchased the City Select that can be a single or in our new case, a DOUBLE! It's pretty awesome...




I also had to purchase the infant insert for my Ergo Baby Carrier! I can't believe I ever liked the Bjorn... after wearing an Ergo... you'll be a believer, too!



Also, for Christmas, Santa brought me the older version of Anne Bradley's crib bedding from Serena and Lily... I am hoping the crib to bed transition (that will occur before Baby#2 will be smoother with matching?!) Wishful thinking, I presume! HA! But the Caroline Bedding is AS adorable as the Kate Crib Bedding! Thank you, Serena and Lily, for keeping my angel cakes precious!



No comments:

Post a Comment