Friday, March 4, 2011

Dream home attempt...

My home will one day look like this... I am doing my best to get it there with what I already have, while gathering the small accessories as I go! This was from the Better Homes and Gardens Special Publication: New Home, "Revisiting the Cape" article from Fall 2007. Mom kept her magazine copy for me that I regularly keep in my purse all sorts of dog-earred! I just found a link to the article online: http://www.maryleblanc.com/images/New-Home.pdf

I already have my white denim fabric for my family room couches, just need the tax return for the slipcovers... HA! I am also attempting my to get my hubs painting these gorgeous shades of gray throughout my downstairs. I figured that round 2 of pregnancy would have him helping the paint but while he's busy at the CAA Men's Basketball tournament with his Dad and brother, I may be heading to Ace Hardware to get the Low VOC Benjamin Moore Paint and start on the kitchen! (If I start it, he'll be obliged to complete it!) :)

PS- you professional bloggers... I can't figure out how to save the images from a pdf to my computer to post on here! Any suggestions would be lovely!

1 comment:

  1. When you find the picture, right click on it and click save image. Save the image into a picture file (I have one I use just for blog pics). Then just click the upload picture image when writing your post and it should let you pick from where the file was saved at. Oh wait- I just realized...you were asking about PDF's...hmm, to my knowledge you can't since it's more than likely a protected doc...however I could be wrong. Def not the professional blogger here :)

    ReplyDelete