Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A few items that I am lusting after for Baby Watkinson, not that I should lust...


Merrick has this little lamb baby swing for Helen and it was so snuggly and inviting that Brad and I BOTH were interested! I also love the white. I am finding that I am not interested in pink and blue... http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3090973


Another ridiculous "want" item! I love Navy blue and like the idea of these Bugaboo Frog Strollers... This one is a must?! http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3144410





This Bob jogger in Navy seems a little more practical... meaning I MAY actually start exercising again once the morning sickness diminishes! http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2623495



Though insanely expensive and entirely impractical (they don't fold too easily!) I am head over heels for this gorgeous Silver Cross Pram... I can see Baby Watkinson now... http://www.strollersdirect.com/Silver-Cross-Kensington-Pram-in-Midnight-Navy.htm


I too am loving organic products like this precious sweet pea in a pod cover for the Boppy! :) http://shopboppy.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_11&products_id=167




In sticking with the male-dominated theme today... perchance I have a boy, I am liking this Green Energy Baby Bjorn! Not sure why, but I LOVE IT! Of course there is a pink one if it's a girl! :) http://www.babybjorn.com/en/American/products/




I also ALREADY could NOT survive without the Bella Band! It's the best. My clothes fit EVERYWHERE, but the darn button won't close! I am coming to terms with this... HAHA! http://www.ingridandisabel.com/bellaband.html




This nursing cover by Bebe au Lait is quite adorable and perfect for those breastfeeding in public moments... a must have for the discreet! :) https://www.sylvieandbruno.com/index.php?p=product&id=125&parent=7





This plush little lamb from https://www.sylvieandbruno.com/index.php?p=product&id=435&parent=11 Jellycat is also a necessity for both boy or girl Baby Watkinson!




I am currently obsessing over all things Serena & Lily like this https://www.sylvieandbruno.com/index.php?p=product&id=294&parent=2
bumper and bedding set for a precious little boy! I am loving the navy with lime green accents! :) That's the direction I'm going with a little boy's room...

NOW I JUST NEED TO FIND CUTE MATERNITY WEAR!!

We have to go to a wedding at the Breakers in West Palm in May and I am already traumatized by the chiffon and satin bow numbers that I've seen online... KEEP ME POSTED if ANYONE sees any attractive dresses... I may already be showing a tad by May! :)



3 comments:

  1. A Pea In The Pod has great maternity wear. I lived in my maternity sevens until summer when i lived in maternity dresses :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have the lamb swing and I highly recommend it, its really soft and it works wonders

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the ideas and help! I'll be gladly taking ANY advice and ideas that we can get! :) Hope you both are enjoying life with your babies!

    ReplyDelete