It's been an eventful week already... I thoroughly enjoyed my long weekend, thank you Mr. Presidents! On Monday I drove down to Virginia Beach to see Mom and crew and was fortunate enough to have coffee with Dad and then lunch with Mom, Samantha, Eliza, Anna, and Judy Hechtkopf... AND to top it off... Merrick and baby Helen joined us at Aldo's! LIFE IS GOOD!! Tuesday was the best though... Brad and I went to our 12 week doctor appointment thinking that all I would get is a finger prick and a check up and fortunately at the genetic testing site, they also included an ultrasound so we were delighted!! Though I am biased because it IS my child... I sure do think baby Watkinson is gorgeous! :) We find out what we are having around April 14th. Can't wait!! Hope all is well and once we find out what this precious angel is... my posts will indeed become more frequent!
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment