Friday, February 6, 2009

KidsLayne

And once again, Bellevue Elementary is put on code RED lock down... lock doors, keep kids secure, cops are here... love it. 2nd time this year. I'll have to get back on here later...

http://www.kidslayne.com/ I am very excited about kids layne as well this weekend! My step mother-in-law (lovely title) has some friends that have been before and apparently it's like the Bizarre Bazaar for baby/toddler items! YES!

Grammie and Gearnie are coming into town this weekend to spend some quality time with baby Watkinson! We can't wait! :)

Dinner tonight at THE HARD SHELL for Carter's birthday! Cannot wait! With appetizers that look like this, it's going to be scrumptous! The appetizer list is even more exciting!

Appetizers

Lobster Dip
fresh lobster, artichoke hearts, red peppers and dill cream cheese with flour tortillas chips $7.95

Flash Fried Calamari
lightly dusted and flash fried with a pureed roasted pepper salsa $7.95

Seared Rare Tuna
seared rare tuna with fresh ginger, scallions, and ponzu sauce $8.95

Coconut Fried Shrimp
three jumbo coconut encrusted fried shrimp with a sweet and spicy dipping sauce $8.95

Smithfield Ribs
an appetizer portion of our fall off the bone ribs $7.95

Pan Roasted Clams or Mussels
with applewood smoked bacon, tomatoes, garlic, white wine and butter $7.95

Crispy Fried Oysters
flash fried select Chesapeake oysters served with a lemon dill crème fraiche $8.95

Oysters Michelle
baked oysters topped with shiitake mushroom pesto, spinach and fontina cheese $8.95

Pan Seared Scallops
with smoked bacon, parmesan and herb butter $10.95

Jumbo Lump Crab Cake
three mini cakes served with a sorrel remoulade $10.95

BOY DO I LOVE FOOD... sad about no seared tuna for a loooooong time... :(

3 comments:

  1. Are you going to KidsLayne this weekend? I saw some stuff about it and want to check it out!! I saw that you can't take strollers though, so if Campbell and I hit it up, she might be going strapped in the moby wrap.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'll be joining ya for the apps - they sound amazing! :) he he he. Have a lovely weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Courtney!

    thought you might be interested:
    http://babycheapskate.blogspot.com/2009/02/old-navy-baby-and-maternity-sale-starts.html

    ReplyDelete