Let's play TAG!
I've never been tagged before, but thanks to Miss Shirley, here goes:
1. Current obsession: My in utero precious baby girl, Anne Bradley!
2.Namesake: My dad named me Courtney. I don't like it, but am glad Dad got to name me. (too cheerleaderish for me) no offense cheerleaders, but it's too 80's for me!) Anne came from my Aunt Lucianne and my Mom's best friend, Ann.
3. Favorite Dinner: summertime, not pregnant: A gorgonzola turkey burger on the grill, fresh grilled white corn on the cob, and my spinach and goat cheese salad, with a glass of pinot grigio. pregnant: anything I don't have to cook! Steinhilber's butterflied-fan tail shrimp.
4. Favorite brand of jeans: I am loving my Paige maternity jeans. (my one splurge!)
5.Favorite tea flavor: I don't like tea. Unless I'm not pregnant and it's in Firefly!
6. Favorite owned jewelry: My engagement ring and wedding band. My diamond earrings handed down from Mom and Dad on my wedding day, my pearl and diamond bracelet from Dad for my wedding day. My Roberto Coin diamond cross necklace. It's so dainty and petite! I LOVE IT!
7.Favorite TV show: American Idol, Dancing with the Stars. I am not into getting hooked on shows that I may have to miss!! BUT I LOVE 24! :)
8. Listening to: a silent classroom. My children have been rude and disrespectful to each other so we aren't talking this afternoon since we can't be kind to one another.
9. Bathroom cabinet holds: toothpaste, contact solution, jewelry cleaner, lotions
10. Childhood dream: To be an obstetrician.
11.If I could go anywhere in the next hour, I would ... go sit on the beach somewhere.
12.Person I want to meet: My granddad who died when Mom was 17
13.Five-Year-Plan: We'll be working on child #2 by that point... New house, definitely! I love ours that we own, but in Carytown in RIC, it's a tad sketchy and I want good schools for my babies! Move back to the beach?? :)
14. Today is special because: I feel my baby kicking me :)
15. Where I blog: At school during silent time :) or at home on the couch!
16. My perfect day: Sleeping in. (what's that?) Driving down to the beach to lay out all day with Brad, walk on the beach with B, watch the sunset, head out to a good meal at Chick's, have an ice cold one, and sit out on someone's deck with good friends and talk, laugh, and listen to good music. :)
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for playing along :) Have a FAB DAY!
ReplyDeleteShirley
PS - YOU ARE SOOOOO ADORABLY CUTE with your little preggo belly :) LOVE IT! I sure hope I can make pregnancy look that cute one day!
Hey Courtney!
ReplyDeleteWe have and LOVE the Cannon Rebel. Is is worth every penny, in my opinion...especially once you start a family!