Debating on wall art... http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_gallery_2&listing_id=23290133&ga_search_query=wall+monograms&ga_search_type=tag_title&ga_page=6&min=&max=&order=
I am loving this one I found on Etsy... has the best color options as well... shows the green I would like (key lime) if I get a boy and choose green with the navy and it also showcases the pale blue I like if it's a boy... Ice blue. Of course the pale pink showcases well, too!! :)
I also think these wall letters are precious... But since Baby W is in the "trunk" room that the fan houses have, they may take up too much space! Especially since our girl name options are both double names: Anne Bradley and Lucy Carter.
We are still debating boy names... Brad told me he would think about it when we find out what the baby is... I feel as though I may be harassing him a bit about this issue... :)
We will definitely be placing a cross in this baby's room... We want Baby to feel Jesus's comfort at all times... :) We've been praying for this baby daily... (and Mommy and Daddy, too!) Of course I'll have to see if they can incorporate NAVY for those small green dots.





Hey Court! I love the blog! I totally have the best music for baby W. Little Brooklynn loves her baby Bible songs...and her mommy and daddy do too. Not only are they super catchy, but they also are calming and entertaining for the babe. Email me your mailing address (ninarica@gmail.com) because I have some must-have goodies for the baby!
ReplyDeleteXO
Nina
or how about this?? SO cute!! it is a hair bow hanger-best of two worlds... the name (less room on a wall than above) and a handy spot for all those cute bows your lil' girlie i know will he wearing!!
ReplyDeletehttp://ladeedahart.com/catalog.php?item=110&ret=catalog.php%3Fcategory%3D3
ps-i am in LOVE w/ a birdie theme right now...