Thursday, April 9, 2009

snuggly items


My little angel will have this precious bunny buddy blankie with love from Grammie and Gearnie to cuddle with forever... :) Bunnies by the Bay makes these... I am VERY much into white for both boy or girl at this point for some reason...
























And of course because I didn't know Grammie and Gearnie were spoiling my angel baby... I already bought this precious Baby Gund huggy buddy. I AM CURRENTLY WANTING EVERYTHING I SEE WITH WHITE LAMBS... I think they are the sweetest things ever...












I also got the Baby this Little Giraffe blanket in white (of course) and the travel size blankie in white as well... fortunately my mother spoiled us girls a while back with the Barefoot Dreams (same company) bathrobes... so I won't be tugging my baby's blanket away from him/her. :)











I am also (thanks Mom) very into organic clothing for the baby... These baby gowns from Under the Nile are precious... they look very "baby" to me... and I love all three classic colors!!















I also ADORE classic baby clothing... seersucker, bubble suits, gorgeous Christening gowns, rompers... BABIES ARE SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE BABIES!! NOT MINI-MILEY CYRUS'S!! UGH! :)
Anyway this little bubble suit couldn't be cuter for my late summer baby... :)

2 comments:

  1. when do you find out if its a boy or girl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! :) We find out on Tuesday!! :) SO EXCITED!

    ReplyDelete