Thursday, May 28, 2009

A quick one...

Getting ready to head to a family reunion/Memorial Service for the Gawthrop side (Mom's side) of the family in Huntington, WV. The clothing options are getting smaller and smaller... Anyway, really looking forward to seeing the family!!!



On another note... To go with the white pique' bedding for the white Pottery Barn Kids bassinet for Anne Bradley, I found the most precious website that had white pique' decorative pillows that could be monogrammed. Since all is white in her bassinet, I embellished a tad on her little pillow... LOVE IT!!
I couldn't resist!!! :) not sure why the lighting was so bad, but took the pic with my camera phone, so that could be it! I LOVE how precious her name looks on the pillow! Don't have the rest of the bedding in her bassinet yet, but threw the pillow in for good measure... Brad and I are getting so excited and so ready for the baby shower (at least I am!).


MOST OF ALL, I AM READY FOR THIS SCHOOL YEAR TO END... what a bunch we had in the 5th grade this year! Ready to see them graduate to 6th grade FOR SURE! Wish everyone a wonderful summer! Will update this later when we get more pics of this reunion weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment