So, Daddy has finally finished painting Anne Bradley's room! :) I LOVE HOW IT TURNED OUT!! Those of you that have never been to Richmond, some of the old fan homes, one of which we live in, have tiny "3rd bedrooms" that are called trunk rooms! To ensure that guests still have a welcome place to call home when they visit the Watkinsons, we kept the guest room and turned the trunk room into Annie B's (as her Daddy calls her) little room. I adore how it turned out! THANK YOU GRAMMIE for the Serena and Lily "Kate" bedding surprise! :) It looks adorable. We are awaiting the mirror over the dresser (that Daddy Brad also painted and picked out the knobs for...) I feel as though I am READY for this munchkin to get here ASAP!
Monday, June 29, 2009
Anne Bradley's room
So, Daddy has finally finished painting Anne Bradley's room! :) I LOVE HOW IT TURNED OUT!! Those of you that have never been to Richmond, some of the old fan homes, one of which we live in, have tiny "3rd bedrooms" that are called trunk rooms! To ensure that guests still have a welcome place to call home when they visit the Watkinsons, we kept the guest room and turned the trunk room into Annie B's (as her Daddy calls her) little room. I adore how it turned out! THANK YOU GRAMMIE for the Serena and Lily "Kate" bedding surprise! :) It looks adorable. We are awaiting the mirror over the dresser (that Daddy Brad also painted and picked out the knobs for...) I feel as though I am READY for this munchkin to get here ASAP!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment