Today, Brad and I celebrate our two year anniversary... close to the time we were actually going to TRY to become parents!! God had other plans... Not only do we get to celebrate two years of wedded bliss, I have my 24 week check up for Anne Bradley and we'll get to hear her sweet heart beat! I can't wait! Brad surprised me with flowers and a sweet card for Mother's Day (to-be) on our crazy packed Mother's Day weekend! He's so good to me! Mom (and Dad) surprised me with a more girly nursery bedding, though I had resigned to the fact that my baby girl was going to be in the Navy and white pique bedding from Pottery Barn Kids that is absolutely precious... ALAS... That has been put into the basement for my little boy to-be someday... Mom found the most precious bedding to surprise me with! I think some of you have it from what I recall... though of course my Mother picked it because it reminded her of a Sweet Briar baby... I LOVE IT! :) It's the Serena & Lily bedding in pink & green damask, called the Kate bedding. I AM SO EXCITED! It's super girly... We are adding beadboard/wainscotting to the walls in her nursery and are painting the walls the pink that is in the bedding (we had already bought the paint for the navy and pale pink room that Anne Bradley was going to have!)
Her Daddy is in the process of painting her dresser white and did a fabulous job of picking out the knobs for her new dresser from Anthropologie!

It's going to be so cute! :) Nice job Daddy to be! :)
Lastly for today, Brad and I are celebrating our anniversary at The Boathouse at Sunday Park. It's out in Midlothian, but REALLY delicious and has a gorgeous large deck overlooking a lake!
How lovely! Your bedding is simply precious :) I can't wait to see your beautiful bundle of joy!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Shirley
The Boathouse is SO close to our home in Midlo! It is a gorgeous place to eat! Happy Anniversary to you two!
ReplyDeleteHello :) I hope you've had a fantastic anniversary week! I tagged you for a blog award :) Have a lovely weekend!
ReplyDelete- Shirley